Kamaboko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamaboko

A Naruto RPC group ^__^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hotaru
Admin
Hotaru

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 pm

1. Don't be a character who's already taken! There's a list of taken characters in the Characters section of the forum.
2. Don't be out of character. It's not fair to others if you make Hinata bold and brazen because you want her to make a move on Naruto. RP is role playing-you need to play the correct role.
3. New topics should be only made by mods to avoid clutter. Since they are in episodic form, this shouldn't be a problem.
4. Nothing should be planned out in advance! Maybe you really want your love intrest to be Kiba, but don't get upset if it just so happens that Kiba gets killed off or chooses to pursue another character.
5. Roleplay topics will be in the form of episodes, like the anime! Regular episodes will just be "Episode #", and they will be locked once they reach 5 pages. (If anyone thinks this is unreasonable, message me. Once I have enough people complaining, I'll make a poll to see how many people want the max page limit to be)
6. I'll have a filler rp topic made once a week. The filler rp topic of the week can be anything you want as long as it's not outrageous or crazy because...
7. Absolutely silly rp's including ooc-ness, crack pairings, and other such things go in the "Omake" sticky topic. ^__^

I'll add more when I see troubles arise. =D
Back to top Go down
https://kamaboko.rpg-board.net

Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1